NAEYC’s interactive online learning programs allow you to deepen your skills and knowledge anytime, anywhere! Self-paced learning modules connect you with early childhood experts, exclusive video footage and reflective activities all within a community of learners.
Benefits of online learning from NAEYC:
- Cutting edge information from nationally-recognized experts
- Affordably priced with additional discounts for NAEYC members
- 24/7 access to match your busy schedule
- Certificate of Completion to track clock hours of training
- Earn CEUs to document your professional development
Learn more about NAEYC's online programs:
- Documenting Quality: A Teacher's Guide to Creating a Classroom Portfolio
- 2013 Institute Highlights video package
- eLearn: TYC - available by subscription to groups of 20 or more
- More topics are in development for 2013
- Log in to the NAEYC Online Learning Center
Group rates are available for groups of 25 or more. Send queries to email@example.com.
The NAEYC Thought Leaders in Early Childhood free webinar series: explores a wide range of topics, trends, and best practices in the field. You can learn about and register for upcoming webinars or access archived webinars.
If you need technical support for the webinar software, please contact Live Meeting Support at 1-877-210-3577.