As an IACET Authorized Provider, NAEYC offers Continuing Education Units (CEUs) for its programs that qualify under the ANSI/IACET Standard.
Continuing Education Units are Available for the Following Programs:
- Communication Skills for Challenging Conversations — 1 CEU
- The Essentials of Classroom-based Assessment of Preschoolers — 1 CEU
- Developmentally Appropriate Practice — 1 CEU
- Documenting Quality: A Teacher's Guide to Creating a Classroom Portfolio (online) — 0.3 CEU
- HRM Journal: Human Resources Management in Early Childhood Programs (DVD-ROM) — 3 CEUs
- National Institute for Early Childhood Professional Development — 1 or 2 CEUs
- Annual Conference and Expo — 1 or 2 CEUs
For more information about NAEYC CEUs, please visit our Frequently Asked Questions page .
NAEYC has been accredited as an Authorized Provider by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET). In obtaining this accreditation, NAEYC has demonstrated that it complies with the ANSI/IACET Standard which is recognized internationally as a standard of good practice. As a result of their Authorized Provider status, NAEYC is authorized to offer IACET CEUs for its programs that qualify under the ANSI/IACET Standard.