- Number of High-quality Preschool & Child Care Programs Continues to Grow (12/1/04)
- 25,000 Educators Meet in Anaheim to Discuss Improving Opportunities for Young Children (11/4/04)
- Professional Development Institute Brings Early Childhood Experts to Baltimore (6/2/04)
- NAEYC Launches Accreditation System for Associate Degree Programs (6/1/04)
- NAEYC Marks 50th Anniversary of Brown v. Board of Education (5/17/04)
- Experts Highlight Concerns about Nationwide Test of 4-Year-Old Children (2/26/04)
- Chicago, Houston, Washington Have Most NAEYC-Accredited Programs (1/8/04)
Founded in 1926, the National Association for the Education of Young Children is the largest and most influential advocate for high-quality early care and education in the United States.