NAEYC's commitment to lifelong learning aims to provide early childhood educators with the tools to stay current on research and best practices in the profession. As part of this effort, NAEYC awards Continuing Education Units (CEUs) for several of our professional development programs as an Authorized Provider of the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET)*.
Continuing Education Units are Available for the Following Programs:
- Documenting Quality: A Teacher's Guide to Creating a Classroom Portfolio — .3 CEU
- Communication Skills for Challenging Conversations — 1 CEU
- The Essentials of Classroom-based Assessment of Preschoolers — 1 CEU
- Developmentally Appropriate Practice — 1 CEU
HRM Journal: Human Resources Management in Early Childhood Programs — 3 CEUs
- 3 CEUs are included in the price of the DVD and can be earned by one learner upon completion of all DVD modules. Additional users of the DVD can also purchase CEUs separately. For more information, please contact NAEYC's Professional Learning Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- NAEYC's National Institute for Early Childhood Professional Development — 1 or 2 CEUs
- NAEYC's Annual Conference and Expo — 1 or 2 CEUs
For more information about NAEYC CEUs, please visit our Frequently Asked Questions page .
*About IACET: The International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET) is a non-profit association dedicated to quality continuing education and training programs. IACET is the only standard-setting organization approved by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) for continuing education and training. The ANSI/IACET 1-2007 Standard is the core of thousands of educational programs worldwide. For more information, please visit www.iacet.org or call 703-506-3275.