NAEYC emphasizes the importance of Math in early childhood education with Young Children theme
- Mathematics and Social Justice in Grade 1: How children Understand Inequality and Represent It / M. Shaun Murphy
- Dolls, Blocks, and Puzzles: Playing with Mathematical Understandings / Mary Jane Eisenhauer and David Feikes
- Integrating Concrete and Virtual Manipulatives in Early Childhood Mathematics / Dina Rosen and Jo Hoffman
- Shopping for Mathematics in Consumer Town / Ann L. Wolff and Nancy Wimer
- Infants and Toddlers Exploring Mathematics / Eugene Geist
Founded in 1926, the National Association for the Education of Young Children is the largest and most influential advocate for high-quality early care and education in the United States.