Together, we make a difference!
2018 Public Policy Forum
Sunday, March 4 – Tuesday, March 6, 2018 | Washington, DC
Check out a recap of the 2018 Public Policy Forum and find out how NAEYC members led the way #LikeABoss!
We are proud to celebrate the commitment, expertise, and engagement of our members and Affiliates who joined us in Washington, D.C. from March 4-6 for our largest Public Policy Forum ever!
Remember, at Public Policy Forum, NAEYC members:
- Form part of a team working to advance federal and state early childhood policy
- Hear from and network with national and state policy leaders and fellow advocates
- Get the resources and experiences they need to be an informed and effective advocate
- Meet with members of Congress and build relationships with their staff and teams
2018 Event Agenda:
- The event began on Sunday, March 4 at 1:00 pm with an exciting half-day session on electoral advocacy.
- On Monday, March 5, we hosted expert policy briefings, guest speakers, and interactive breakout sessions for all state team members, providing many opportunities for networking and learning.
- On Tuesday, March 6, members experienced Hill Day, building relationships with their Representatives, Senators and/or their staff.
Take a look at the detailed 2018 Public Policy Forum Agenda and see how we made this the biggest, best forum yet! Together, we made sure our elected officials knew who we were, and what our children, families, and educators need to thrive.
Check out highlights from past Public Policy Forums:
Interested in participating, but not a NAEYC Member? Join today!
The Public Policy Forum is a members-only function open to current NAEYC members. Take the first step and join the only association that gives you access to information from leading early childhood experts and ensures you will have the tools needed to excel in your job, grow in your career, and stay connected to a professional network of educators across the country.