Accreditation Portal for Early Learning Programs
You are here
Beginning on Monday, March 16, 2020 and continuing through close of business on Friday April 24, 2020, NAEYC will transition its staff to a telework schedule and we will also suspend all domestic and international travel.
What does this mean for you:
- All site visits are on hold until Friday, April 17, 2020. No site visits will be taking place during this time.
- Staff will have access to their email and voicemail and will be able to assist you during NAEYC’s regularly scheduled office hours.
- If you are contacting the customer care team about membership or product purchases, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-424-2460. Note that all calls will go directly to voicemail and a service representative will reply as soon as possible and no later than 48 hours after the message is sent. We highly recommend contacting us by email at this time.
- If you are contacting us concerning NAEYC Accreditation please email email@example.com or call 800-424-2460. Note that all calls will go directly to voicemail and a service representative will reply as soon as possible and no later than 48 hours after the message is sent. We highly recommend contacting us by email at this time.
- All of NAEYC’s online resources will be accessible as usual during this time.
Your Accreditation Portal is Ready for You
You spoke, we listened and made enhancements. Just like you, we are committed to continuous quality improvement and are excited to announce two major enhancements in response to your feedback.
1. Access the Portal
You can now log in and explore The Early Learning Program Accreditation Portal*. You’ll be able to access your basic program records, add more data, and move through the accreditation process at your own pace.
- User ID: the email address you have on file with NAEYC
- Password: select “forgot password” to reset and create a new password
*The Accreditation Portal does not impact portfolios. Continue to use the paper-based or electronic portfolio method that works for you.
2. Your Timeline is Now in Your Hands
You now are able to advance through the accreditation process at a pace that is right for you. You do not need to calculate cohort dates. Instead, you can advance anytime within the timeframe allotted for each step.